Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Night of Wickedness by JD Nelson.

                                   Tea with the Book Nerd




                  

                          A Night of Wickedness by J.D. Nelson






Wow! JD Nelson can really bring on the CALIENTE!!! This book is 1st in the Wicked Ways series and I have to say it's "mucho piccoso" and not for the faint of heart or anyone under the age of 18 ;).


Here is the Book synopsis:  Obsidian Raines is everything I hate in a new neighbor. He’s smart, sexy, and a wealthy vampire. Now, I know what you’re thinking, he sounds hot, right? Well, he is hot, but that’s not the point. If you were a nymph you would understand. Life for us is no picnic; most of us end up stalkers, sex addicts, and prostitutes. I am no exception to this rule, which is why I was sent to the middle of nowhere Alabama to be alone. How was I supposed to know that he would inadvertently destroy all of my therapist’s progress with the first word that came out of his brooding, sarcastic mouth. In between Obsidian and my new friendship with Alpha werewolf, Oswin Morris, I’m pretty sure that my 'punishment' will turn out to be a catastrophe only a nymph could be capable of. 



                                                Hmm, Vampire or Werewolf???


       I often thought of myself as a true and faithful Wolf Girl. But... The way JD wrote her character Obsidian Raines, has me straying to the undead side for sure *winks* For a vampire Obsidian is surprisingly human in his chacteristics and behavior. He is a very emotional, brash, extremely blunt and a widower. Who can't help himself or his mouth when it comes to Korrina Manetas.


     Did I mention that Korrina is a Nymph? Well she is and even though she can't help being who she is. Korrina is able to display some virtue :) but she is Nymph after all. Soon Korrina finds herself in love and unable to resist both Obsidian Raines and Oswin Morris.


     Oswin is a Werewolf and as Obsidain would  say "Oswin is his nemesis, arch rival and sworn enemy." Oswin has a few secrets of his own as to why he wants to have Korrina's heart and why he wants her to be his mate. So! Before I give too much away to all you readers. I will say it is very obvious to the reader that Oswin does not have the same feelings for Korrina as Obsidian does. Which made me a little frustrated with Korrina for always going to him :P.


        June cannot come here fast enough ;) I am very anxious for JD's next book in this series "Wolves will be Wolves". If you are a lover of paranormal romance then read A Night of Wickedness. You won't be disappointed. You might however, be a little breathless ;)


Here is the book link:http://www.amazon.com/Night-Wickedness-Paranormal-Romance-ebook/dp/B00ASPKF0M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1363729186&sr=1-1&keywords=a+night+of+wickedness


I give this book a Mayan Hot Chocolate rating. It's very spicy and sweet.

Happy Reading Everyone.

Love, The Book Nerd <3 




1 comment: